Photography courtesy of David Livingston.
Want free tips from Richard? Visit his blog and sign up for his free performance tips.
- Speaker Hall of Fame Inductee
- Board Member of the U.S Luxury Institute
- Author of three international best-sellers including the current CEO Reads bestseller, The Power of Why - Breaking Out in a Competitive Marketplace
Networking: 5:30-6:30 pm
Dinner: 6:30-7:30 pm
Richard’s Presentation: 7:30 – 8:30 pm (with time for your specific questions)
Through his innovative strategies and prescriptive tactics Richard Weylman is internationally recognized as an authority on how to acquire more affluent and high net-worth clients and break out in a competitive marketplace. Chris Forbes, vice chairman of Forbes Media, refers to his work as “brilliant.”
In addition to his work as a former Rolls Royce executive & the former head of Sales and Marketing for The Robb Report, Richard has founded three businesses, two of which have been recognized as ground breaking in their sectors. Richard’s extensive writings are regular features on Wall Street Journal online, FORBES, Investor’s Business Daily, WORTH and Thompson-Reuter.
What Will He Actually Cover? Proven Strategies & Specific Tactics you can use immediately including:
- What the affluent & wealthy really want today from ANY provider -
- How to meet their expectations and desires
- How they make the decision to work with you or NOT
- The key things that are far more important than price
- How to connect with every prospect and set yourself apart
Note: If space is available, onsite registration adds $20.